Pursuant to the Revised POEA Rules and Regulations Governing the Recruitment and Employment of Land-based Overseas Filipino Workers of 2016, employment agencies and employers hiring Filipino workers must apply for accreditation with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). All documentary requirements for accreditation shall be verified by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO).
Requirements for Verification
The following are the requirements for POLO verification of accreditation documents:
Under One Public Notary Certificate but with Notarial Seal on Each Document
- Recruitment Agreement (RA). This is an agreement between the Singapore employment agency/employer and the POEA-licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines containing, among others, the responsibilities of the parties with respect to the employment of Filipino workers with the following attachments:
- Photocopy of any valid ID of the signatory for the Philippine recruitment agency; and
- Photocopy of any valid ID of the signatory for the employment agency/employer in Singapore.
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA). This is an undertaking executed by the employment agency/employer in favor of the POEA-licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines authorizing the latter to recruit workers on behalf of the former;
- Job Order (JO). This should indicate the positions, the number of workers required per position and the salary per position in US and Singapore Dollars with the following attachments:
- Original copy of the manpower demand from client companies in support of JO to Philippine recruitment agency; and
- Photocopy of the signed Service Agreement between the Singapore employment agency and its client company.
- Master Employment Contract (MEC) signed on all pages by the authorized representative of the employment agency/employer;
- Undertaking by the employment agency/employer to monitor the employment of overseas Filipino workers and to submit a report of significant incidents relative thereto;
Additional Documentary Requirements (Notarization not required)
- Photocopy of the POEA license of the Philippine recruitment agency; and
- Photocopy of the commercial registration and business license of the employment agency/employer in Singapore (e.g., ACRA/BizFile printout).
Recruitment Agreement: S$51.00
Special Power of Attorney: S$17.00
Job Order: S$17.00
Note: Only cash payment is accepted.
Procedures for Verification
- Request for appointment with POLO through [email protected].
- Submit documents to Window 4 on the date and time of appointment.
- Make cash payment at Window 4 as advised. Note that payment will be collected only after evaluation of documents has been completed.
- Collect the verified documents from Window 15 on the date and time as advised.
Note: POLO reserves the right to conduct interviews with the authorized representative of the agency/employer, undertake visitation of jobsites of workers to be recruited, request for additional supporting documents, and reject applications for accreditation.
For additional inquiries, please email [email protected].