Domestic workers are those issued work permit or In-Principle Approval (IPA) for domestic work.
Requirements for Contract Verification
- Original signed Standard Employment Contract for Domestic Workers (Please click here for copy of Standard Employment Contract);
- Original signed Undertaking of Employer (Please click here for copy of the Undertaking;
- Photocopy of valid work permit or IPA;
- Photocopy of data page of passport valid for at least six months from the date of departure from the Philippines;
- Photocopy of any valid identification of employer;
- Payment of SG$17.00 (cash only).
NEW APPOINTMENT SYSTEM FOR CONTRACT VERIFICATION:
For Domestic Workers:
If workers are vacationing in the Philippines and returning to Singapore, please click here for the Guidelines on the Registration of/Issuance of OEC to Returning Domestic Workers.