Domestic workers are those issued work permit or In-Principle Approval (IPA) for domestic work.
Requirements for Contract Verification
- Original signed Standard Employment Contract for Domestic Workers (Please click here for copy of Standard Employment Contract);
- Original signed Undertaking of Employer (Please click here for copy of the Undertaking;
- Photocopy of valid work permit or IPA;
- Photocopy of data page of passport valid for at least six months from the date of departure from the Philippines;
- Photocopy of any valid identification of employer;
- Original Letter of Guarantee for the Seven Thousand Singapore Dollars (SGD 7,000.00) Philippine Embassy Bond from any reputable insurance company in Singapore with two years of validity (Note: This is different from the MOM Bond); and
- Payment of SG$17.00 (cash only).
Note: Please request for appointment with POLO Singapore through [email protected] before coming to the Philippine Embassy to submit documents for verification.
If workers are vacationing in the Philippines and returning to Singapore, please click here for the Guidelines on the Registration of/Issuance of OEC to Returning Domestic Workers.